Maintenance Working Supervisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maintenance Working Supervisor:
Multi-Family Property Management Company located in Cockeysville, MD is currently seeking a full-time Maintenance (Working) Supervisor for the Loch Raven, MD area, 500+ Apartments. The Maintenance (Working) Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day to day functions to include managing employees, property inspections, evictions, and preventive maintenance.
Responsibilities for Maintenance (Working) Supervisor:
· Organize the daily routine of all maintenance staff
· Assist constable/sheriff with evictions
· Inspect vacant apartments for damages and coordinate all subcontract work
· Monitor work orders and duty logs for quality workmanship in a reasonable amount of time
· Participate in the rotating 24 hour emergency call duty.
· Coordinate preventive maintenance, apartment inspections, and exterminations
· Other duties as assigned
Skills/Requirements for Maintenance (Working) Supervisor:
· Must have 3 years management experience
· Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
· Must have High School Diploma/GED
· Must have computer skills to include Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Must possess ability to maintain confidentiality
· Competitive Salary
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Life and Disability Insurance
· 401k with an employer match
· Vacation, Sick and Personal Time Off
· Company Paid Holidays
Please send resume, salary requirements, and include a telephone number
Real EstateView all jobs at Hendersen-Webb, Inc
Get fresh Maintenance Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.