This role is with the largest privately held cannabis company in the country. We care deeply about our plants, our products and the people they serve. Our team brings an unmatched depth of expertise and commitment to perfection to every cannabis seedling we cultivate, and every product we invent. We may be one of the largest medical cannabis dispensary owners in the country with licenses in a growing number of states, but we operate like a hometown business in the same communities where we live with our families and friends. In doing so, we connect deeply, to one another, to our communities and to a larger movement.
The newly created Market President role will oversee ALL cultivation, processing and wholesale distribution focusing on a specific state. In the role this person will work closely with the executive leadership team to create and effectively execute the company’s cultivation, processing and wholesale strategy. This person must be able to lead and motivate a team while developing future leaders. Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits Offered. No 401K currently. Will also consider moving expenses for the right candidate.
● Oversee cultivation, processing and wholesale distribution operations within the assigned state
● Align cultivation, processing and sales processes with company strategy
● Lead and develop cultivation teams to create future leaders for the organization
● Work closely with senior leadership team to develop best practices through the organization
● Ensure adherence to specific state’s rules and regulations
● Work with sales team to align product development planning, inventory and strategy
● Identify opportunities within the organization and create solution-based plans to capitalize on opportunities
● Establish credibility throughout the organization and develop relationships with key stakeholders
● 10 + years’ experience in leadership role within a growing organization
● Ability to lead a team and develop people
● Strong understanding of operations and ability to create best practices
● Basic understanding of cannabis industry
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.