Edible Production & Operations Manager (Cannabis)
HempStaff, LLC Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $75,000 Yearly
Manage the direction, oversight and daily operations of our manufacturing, packaging and distribution facility.
This is a new position so details of the job duties are subject to discussion and change.
• Responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the facility; Supports department managers in addressing personnel and production issues, implements solutions to prevent reoccurrence.
• Responsible for oversight of staffing the facility and ensuring employees are properly trained in all aspects of their position; Responsible for overall facility team building, maintaining a positive culture, and fostering cross department communication and collaboration as appropriate.
• Facilitate operational flow across departments with product development, cultivation, post-production, processing, compliance, inventory management, product testing, packaging inventory, distribution, and sales.
• Responsible for development and implementation of SOPs, methods, and policies to advance the facility and ensure it meets the needs of the company.
• Responsible for the development and achievement of KPls; report performance to Executive Team on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Responsible for ensuring the effective use of technology within the facility, including the seed to sale tracking/ compliance system(s) and any potential future ERP/ MRP. We currently use Leaflogix.
• Responsible for ensuring that all departments and facility employees maintain compliance with state regulations, health and safety procedures and quality standards.
• In conjunction with the Wholesale Sales Manager, determine product production schedules based on demand by customers.
• Ability to manage, forecast and plan for facility procurement needs in collaboration with the Inventory Manager.
• Have working knowledge of all laws, regulations and operating procedures related to medical & recreational cannabis for all business operations.
• Collaborate with cross functional leaders to develop routine internal audits in relation to compliance, safety, and security measures; ensure audits are being completed on a regular basis; Participate in external audits.
• Proactive communication with the CEO, COO and Corporate Controller, to ensure smooth operations and transparency with the on site team.
This position will serve on the Executive Committee of the organization and assist owners with tenant selection, contract negotiations and ongoing expansion of th facility and the company.
This position will represent the company in the local marijuana industry and maintain a positive attitude and reputation for the company overall.
Compensation: Open based on circumstances, experience and availability.
HempStaff, LLCWhy Work Here?
Get into the booming Cannabis / Hemp Industry!
HempStaff is the industry leader in hemp and cannabis industry recruiting and dispensary training. We are your hemp and cannabis industry headhunters, as we specialize in finding management level employees, such as Master Growers, Extractors or Dispensary Managers, even if we have to relocate them from a different state. We are also there for the inexperienced candidate, with dispensary agent training and certification, that can help them find medical marijuana jobs. For more info check out our website www.hempstaff.com and our job board www.cannabisemployment.com