Cannabis Marketing / Social Media Specialist
HempStaff, LLC Yelm, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Client is looking for an experienced social media coordinator that is passionate about weed and those that love it! Individual must be self motivated, goal oriented and have a passion for social media and marketing! Looking for someone that is easy to work with, has excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic.
- Be a self-starter who is thrilled by engagement rates and latest media trends
- Be detail-oriented with high standards for your quality of work
- Experience with graphic design in cannabis
- Have strong writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Have experience with managing social media for business
- Ability to deliver to creative content (text, image and video)
- Have experience with social media analytic (google, twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Experience with Adobe and Canva.
- Experience updating websites (Wix).
- Create flyers and marketing material
- Send group texts to customers about sales and specials
- Create and maintain a social media content calendar
- Update Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts
- Engage and interact with online community
- Research valuable industry articles, resources, and content
- Learn to create high quality content for sharing
- Develop a consistent strategic marketing techniques
- Evaluate the social media marketing progress
- Respond to store feedback
- Maintain website material
- Manage sale calendar and update sales on websites
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
HempStaff, LLCWhy Work Here?
Get into the booming Cannabis / Hemp Industry!
HempStaff is the industry leader in hemp and cannabis industry recruiting and dispensary training. We are your hemp and cannabis industry headhunters, as we specialize in finding management level employees, such as Master Growers, Extractors or Dispensary Managers, even if we have to relocate them from a different state. We are also there for the inexperienced candidate, with dispensary agent training and certification, that can help them find medical marijuana jobs. For more info check out our website www.hempstaff.com and our job board www.cannabisemployment.com