Distillation Lead is a supervisory role for the distillation team. The position should be able to properly operate machines, be familiar with and implement SOP's Troubleshooting, Safety Protocols, and Operating Procedures.
- Operating on your own with material that will be turned from Crude to Distillate.
- Logging all Processing information on a per run list.
- Assigning distillation team with tasks for their shift including running, clearing and general maintenance.
- Logging all finished product with yields in manual and electronic format (scanning) as directed.
- Relating finished good to Team Lead for data entry.
- Ability to learn more advanced techniques and apply them over time.
- Studying the operating manuals for each applicable extraction machine they are trained on.
- Reporting all quality control issues in in put material to the Extractor they will be accompanied by.
- Notify Supervisor when restock of packaging items and/or tools are needed. Other duties as assigned.
- General cleanliness of lab space including labe, equipment, work surfaces and materials.
- Maintenance of equipment including deep cleaning, lubricating, replenishing fluids and routine service.
- Strong focus on Track & Trace to ensure 100% compliance and accountability for all raw and finished materials.
- Acquiring skills related to remediation of product.
- Training staff on distillation techniques, flaw corrections and yield enhancement
High school Diploma. Degree in related or relevant field preferred
Must have distillate extraction experience
We do prefer someone with cannabis experience specifically with manufacturing experience such as extractions and oils. They should have a minimum of 6 months experience with extraction. The equipment we currently have is a closed loop extraction unit and a short path distillation unit and our fuel type is butane. We are open to hiring someone with experience with different types of equipment. Open to hiring independent contractors or persons who can provide their own preferred equipment to get the job done. Experience with Metric is a plus but not a requirement as prospects may be from another state.