Brief Summary of Position:
This position is for the Director of Cultivation in a Cannabis Cultivation Company. Candidate should have 2-3 years of experience in a minimum 5,000 square foot grow facility. Should be familiar with rock wool growing methods. Must also be familiar with all the CO regulations and restrictions (including METRC), must have a clean background and be familiar with the management of local inspectors and authorities.
Detail of Responsibilities
· Monitor growing conditions on a daily basis.
· Needs to clone plants.
· Provide supervision and training on trimming and curing processes.
· Provide supervision and training of waste process
· Provide weekly reports to the operators of the progress of the cultivation process.
· Submits and provides reports to the Board and owners as needed and ordered
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience of growing cannabis in a commercial setting
· Working knowledge of rock wool method of cultivation.
· Horticulture Degree definitely a plus
· $50,000 - $70,000