Cannabis Bulk Sales Representative
HempStaff, LLC Quincy, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Distributor Sales Representative will drive all bulk sales. The DSR will mine the state data and keep a current log of all sales and purchases in the state. The DSR will be accountable for ensuring the customers quality needs are being met.
Role and Responsibilities
· Understand the market prices and movements.
· Spend time with clients and build relationships.
· Ensure we are always getting the highest and best possible price.
· Hit sales quotas.
· Track all communication with customers.
· Be willing to drive around the state to close the sales.
· Ensure the customer quality is met on all shipments.
See below other employee expectations to be enforced, overseen and applied:
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
· Must be able to pass required background checks
· Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
· Valid WSDA Applicator License
· Adhere to company standards including maintaining high ethical standards and professionalism
· Superior attention to detail
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Self motivated
40K a year, 5k bonus and a great healthcare package and PTO.
HempStaff, LLCWhy Work Here?
Get into the booming Cannabis / Hemp Industry!
HempStaff is the industry leader in hemp and cannabis industry recruiting and dispensary training. We are your hemp and cannabis industry headhunters, as we specialize in finding management level employees, such as Master Growers, Extractors or Dispensary Managers, even if we have to relocate them from a different state. We are also there for the inexperienced candidate, with dispensary agent training and certification, that can help them find medical marijuana jobs. For more info check out our website www.hempstaff.com and our job board www.cannabisemployment.com