HempStaff, LLC Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
QuickBooks: 3 years (Preferred)
Bookkeeping: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Immediate Hire -
We are a rapidly expanding Cannabis company looking for a bookkeeper with strong (2-3 years) QuickBooks experience.
Experience in Cannabis is a huge plus, but not required.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in MS Office and Quickbooks
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (Preferred)
HempStaff, LLCWhy Work Here?
Get into the booming Cannabis / Hemp Industry!
HempStaff is the industry leader in hemp and cannabis industry recruiting and dispensary training. We are your hemp and cannabis industry headhunters, as we specialize in finding management level employees, such as Master Growers, Extractors or Dispensary Managers, even if we have to relocate them from a different state. We are also there for the inexperienced candidate, with dispensary agent training and certification, that can help them find medical marijuana jobs. For more info check out our website www.hempstaff.com and our job board www.cannabisemployment.com
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Finance and Insurance