We are seeking a very friendly individual for a full-time sales position, who can honestly and enthusiastically represent our cannabis brand, Madrone while providing sales support to regional cannabis dispensaries You would be thoroughly trained on all aspects of Madrone, products and farmers, performing demos, educating dispensary staff and customers, sales strategies, maintaining in-store displays and print material, and the technical requirements of the position.
Field Sales Responsibilities:
- 80% time on the road meeting with retail accounts (5-8 accounts, 4 days a week); 20% administrative time.
- Meet monthly sales quotas to ensure month-over-month growth in sales and new account growth.
- Report daily onto company’s CRM system account and prospect interactions.
- Attend weekly sales team calls to report on successful sales and feedback from accounts.
- Work hand in hand with other departments to create and execute sales strategies and promotional opportunities
- Work collaboratively with other sales team members to support overall brand presence statewide.
- Must be over 21.
- Must have 3+ years in a quota-driven, sales-oriented role.
- Must have Cannabis industry experience in the LA area.
- Proven competitiveness and self-motivation to achieve sales results.
- Must have a reliable car, valid driver’s license, and good driving record. Must be open to long hours on the road and be confident transporting cannabis in your vehicle and on your person when visiting accounts.
- Excellent and professional communication skills in person, by phone, email and text.
- Attentive time management and organizational skills.
- Experience in sales and CRM software such as Salesforce or Insightly.
- Flexibility to fast changes in the dynamic cannabis industry.
- Have a laptop, tech savvy, proficient in Word, Excel, Google Suite; Willingness and capacity to learn new programs.
- Availability evening and weekends.Regular physical activity may be required, setting up events/demonstrations; able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Base salary for first 3 months, then commission-based structure
Job Type: Full-time
- account management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Outside Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Team Lead