- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MISSION STATEMENT: Hemophilia Federation of America is a national nonprofit organization that assists and advocates for the bleeding disorders community.
HFA VALUES: Hemophilia Federation of America is a thriving nonprofit organization with a focus on advocating for the community to which it serves. We believe in the following values and look to all employees to act as servant leaders to engage with:
- Trust – We are confident in our mission and one another.
- Integrity – We are ethical and honest at all times.
- Community – We work together to be our best selves.
- Respect – We embrace our differences.
- Creativity – We seek better ways to achieve results.
- Flexibility – We adapt as needed to remain focused on priorities and results.
- Fun – We celebrate our success.
Our organization is seeking a Salesforce administrator who will play a critical role in enhancing our current Salesforce environment to further meet our mission. This is the perfect opportunity for an individual with a strong comprehension of and passion for Salesforce to make a huge impact. This role will include opportunities to implement changes that will have a direct impact on the organization’s ability to raise more funds as well as provide more services to the community we serve.
The Salesforce administrator will join the Advancement team and will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of Salesforce for our organization. Working closely all departments and staff, the administrator will identify, develop, and deploy new business processes. This role is part administrator, part technical project manager, part Salesforce analyst and 100% dedicated to HFA’s mission.
This role requires a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, excellent communication and analytical skills, project and process management, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail. An individual in this role will successfully manage multiple projects as well as be effective in calendar and time management.
RESPONSIBILITIES: In this role, the Salesforce Administrator will carry out the duties required of the position. These include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the integrity of the database and the content within
- Ensure the database functions are at a level that meets or exceeds HFA’s mission and purpose
- Measure and evaluate project outcomes and processes by continually developing and improving data management strategies
- Strive to reach beyond satisfaction to build loyalty and trust within the team and community we serve
- Focus the organization’s use of data towards what best serves the mission
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user maintenance, modification of page layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields and other routine tasks
- Work closely with IT Director to gather detailed requests for improvements or changes to the system, make recommendations for software, hardware, and data storage improvements and implement these changes as appropriate
- Automate processes using Salesforce tools such as process builder, workflows, flows, approval processes, validation rules, and Nonprofit Success Pack features such as engagement plans and levels
- Identify, install, and maintain appropriate apps from the AppExchange for event management, mass email, donation handling, and more
- Train and manage 30+ staff members in the daily use of the system
- Develop, document, and implement procedures for effective data management for all incoming data files
- Plan for upgrades, seasonal releases, and long-term projects
- Create rules and procedures for data sharing
- Guarantee adherence to legal and company regulations
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate and prioritize information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Demonstrated understanding database relationships and normalization
- Strong Excel function skills needed
- Apex and Visualforce page development as a plus
- One to two years of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Salesforce Admin ADM201 certified preferred or willingness to obtain after hiring
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Strong Salesforce interest and ability to quickly master new technology
Hemophilia Federation of America
BusinessView all jobs at Hemophilia Federation of America