IT Desktop Support Technician Level 2 - Houston, TX
- $24 Hourly
The ideal individual will deliver IT services to end users to improve customer satisfaction within the client company. They will build a strong working relationship with end users work place and deliver day to day support and resolutions to IT problems.
This is a 3 month contractor 1099 position
- 3-5 years minimum technical experience
- An experienced IT professional with customer service skills that can support Windows 10 laptops and desktops, Apple MacBooks, Apple iPhones, Apple iPad, other mobility products and audio video rooms who can work as a team member while effectively communicating with direct managers.
- Follow established process and procedures using an established ticketing system while meeting service level agreements with proper asset management handling.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills and ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced technical environment are a must.
- Assigned task must be followed using established procedures and must be completed in specified timeframes using time management skills with limited supervision.
- Professional demeanor and dress required.
- Develop excellent relationships with key end-users, internal stakeholders (Operating Companies and Business Partners)
- Keep systems up-to-date through operating systems upgrades
- Oversee troubleshooting for system errors
- Provide technical support either by phone, remote access or site visits as needed
- Evaluate, support and comply with customer solution for local data encryption for mobile and remote authorized users
- Respond to IT issues; installation of external devices, desktops, laptops, hardware diagnostic, maintenance, repairs and general software support
- Management inventory of new and replacement equipment; and on diagnosis of a hardware fault, recording of the necessary data (serial number, location etc.) and feedback to the Service Desk in order to support the repair service
- IMAC/D - Installations, decommission, cascades, moves, adds and change EUC equipment, software
- If applicable, update the configuration item (CI) information via the asset management team in accordance with the agreed procedure
- Perform data backups
- High school degree or equivalent
- Excellent self-organization
- Prefer CompTIA A+, CompTIA Net+ certification or other related IT professional certification; meet all state required licensure/certification
- Previous experience as a help desk technician, computer technician, or IT support in a customer oriented environment.
- Knowledge of ticketing system or equivalent
- Qualified to support MAC and PC
- Ability to lift up 50lbs
We're The Best At What We Do
We are a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 40 subsidiaries worldwide, we enable Device as a Service for the IT industry in 190+ countries. DaaS combines hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing into a single contract with a fee per device.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.