Hemington Landscape Services, Inc. is a multi-trade contractor specializing in commercial landscape installation, concrete construction, and park construction general contracting. Hemington was founded in 1984 and serves the greater Sacramento area. We are in headquartered in Cameron Park, CA.
The Accounts Payable Manger is responsible for managing a full cycle vendor payable process. This person is a team player and has a high degree of willingness to support various functions of the company when needed. This is a full-time position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive and price check material vendor invoices to quoted prices.
• Enter invoice data into the company’s ERP software for job costing and GL posting.
• Reconcile subcontractor payable invoices against subcontract and post in ERP.
• Submit material and subcontractor invoices to project managers for approval.
• Manage the accounts payable aging process and prepare vendor payments.
• Reconcile monthly vendor statements to ensure accuracy.
• Receive and sort daily mail and package deliveries.
• Receive guests and job applicants at front entry of office building.
• Process and pay employee reimbursements as needed.
• Communicate with vendor contacts for credits, payment status, and other issues.
• Maintain an excellent relationship with vendor partners and subcontractors.
• Organize and track DMV registrations and other records for company fleet trucks.
• Maintain asset records for company construction equipment and other fixed assets.
• Support the project management and accounting teams as needed.
• Knowledge of basic Microsoft software systems such as Word and Excel.
• Ability to communicate effectively with many different people.
• Strong desire to be a part of close working supportive team.
• Willingness to learn and complete tasks as needed that support the team.
• Comfortable working with various software systems and basic computer skills.
• Construction industry experience not required.
• 401K Plan enrollment with 4% annual company matching.
• Health Insurance coverage for employee and family.
• Life and disability insurance coverage.
• Dental Insurance.
• Paid Vacation and Sick Pay.
• Paid holidays throughout the year.
Hemington Landscape Services Inc.
Shingle Springs, CA