Helpware is a technology-driven American company with offices in the USA, Ukraine, Mexico, and the Philippines which provides Customer Experience & Operational Support for modern companies. Our team of professionals is driven by the purpose of providing best in class value-adding services to our partners by leveraging our empowered teams, innovative solutions, and technologies.
Our US Team is growing and we're looking for experienced Customer Support Specialists to join our Helpware team.
The client is an American AI company based in San Mateo, CA. Their company aims to organize the world’s software and make it natural to use, enabled by its real-time generative computer interface. They are in need of team members that are great on the phones with strong comprehension and communication skills, who are tech-savvy. They are looking for passionate individuals who are great at communicating on the phone, who can build relationships, and deliver clear messages.
We are looking for passionate customer service adept individuals who can deliver personalized and memorable experiences for our clients and customers. Customers will rely on you to answer questions, address their concerns, and help them with a particular product or service. You simply need to know your way around a computer, be comfortable supporting customers through a variety of medians such as but not limited to phone, chat & email.
- Responding to customer needs
- Ensuring customer requests are handled in an appropriate and timely manner
- Provide cutting-edge service in a friendly, confident and knowledgeable manner
- Utilize various Helpware and client-based tools and applications for customer support
- Fully dedicated to a 40 hour work week with shifting schedules
- At least 1+ years of BPO experience preferably in customer service
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in business terms with external customers
- Capability to maintain the highest confidentiality around company proprietary information
- Enjoyment of working with and communicating with people and solving problems
- Ability to multitask and prioritize while remaining calm and pleasant
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience w/ consumer type apps and consumer type shopping
- Quick thinkers & able to adapt
- Courteous with customers
- Customer Service experience
- Operations are 24/7 and agents will be required to work a normal 8 hour day 5 days per week. Agents should be able to work shift schedules.
Expected Start Date: 24/08/2020
Why Work Here?We created the company to change perceptions of what outsourcing is and can be, and we do that by building amazing cultures in each of our locations across the globe, and by simply treating our employees better.
An awesome company offering huge advancement opportunities.