Customer Service Representative-Fixed Weekly Rates!
Helping Hands Mississauga, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking dynamic individuals who embrace customer service. Persons interested in joining a growing company and strive to provide a great experience for each customer contact. The ideal candidates would have leadership abilities that would contribute to the continued growth of the organization. This position is Entry-Level and full paid training will be provided
We need enthusiastic individuals who can listen to our customers and offer a unique and innovative solutions. The successful candidate for this role will have strong communications skills and a positive attitude that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers. We require a highly motivated individual, who thrives in a constantly changing and exciting environment.
- Maintain quality service to adhering to policies, procedures and standards.
- Provide the highest level of service to our customers.
- Sell product and services by obtaining, clarifying, recording and forwarding orders.
- Maintain knowledge of products and services by reading specifications updates and attending product knowledge sessions.
- Clarify customers understanding of products and services by explaining product and service features; answering questions; offering relevant information.
- Track all paperwork and complete applications with accuracy
- Contribute to the team efforts by accomplishing related results as required
As a Successful Representative:
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Capacity to learn quickly in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to work well in a team
- Proficient time management skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong multitasking skills
- Must be flexible to work within schedules
- Weekly Compensation
- Full Training - Entry Level Position
- Growth Opportunity - move into management within months
- One-on One Training
- Trip Incentives - Paid Annual Trip
- Other daily, monthly and quarterly incentives
Helping HandsWhy Work Here?
High Energy and Enthusiastic office! Lots of opportunity for Rapid Advancement within a Company that provides training across all Levels
Direct Marketing Office focusing on in-person client Acquisition with over 35+ Clients & Offices all across Canada!
BusinessView all jobs at Helping Hands