Helping Hands Nursing Solutions Norfolk, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30 to $40 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental,
Helping Hands Nursing Solutions' primary goal is to help nurses succeed by opening new doors and providing them with a variety of healthcare opportunities. In addition to gaining valuable work experience, HHNS offers competitive pay, flexible scheduling, and paid mileage
HHNS is a trusted healthcare staffing organization. We focus on the needs of our clients and are driven by providing positive healthcare opportunities for our employees.
Description of role:
Helping Hands Nursing Solutions is looking for a compassionate and caring Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) who is interested in making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. The Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will be responsible for offering quality of life services, as well as assisting with developing and administering activities for our residents. The ideal candidate for this position is a compassionate professional with a strong sense of discretion and previous experience working in a long-term care facility.
- Assist residents with performing basic tasks such as eating, dressing, and toileting when necessary
- Respond immediately to calls from patients for assistance or treatment and alert medical staff to pending emergency situations
- Encourage all residents to get exercise and participate in scheduled activities
- Engage in housekeeping tasks such as replacing linens on beds, cleaning patient rooms, and removing and replacing trash bags
- Work with dining room personnel to ensure that all residents get the correct meals and that all residents are able to eat
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree preferred)
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Able to communicate clearly in English using written and verbal methods
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong bedside manner
- Ability to work as a valuable part of a team
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Must be willing to travel
Needing an overnight RN or LPN for a contract position in Pierce, NE starting July 2, 2021 - August 1, 2021
Helping Hands Nursing SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great work environment, competitive pay, set schedule, referral bonuses!
Helping Hands Nursing Solutions is a trusted healthcare staffing organization located in the heart of Northwest Iowa. We focus on the needs of our clients and are driven by providing positive healthcare opportunities for our employees. We currently staff facilities located in Nebraska, Iowa, and South Dakota.
4300 South Lakeport StNorfolk, NE
HealthcareView all jobs at Helping Hands Nursing Solutions