***Sign-on Bonus for Qualified Candidates***
Helping Hands Family is growing, and we are looking for motivated BCBA partners to join our Family of Clinicians. Our organization is founded on the principles of clinical integrity, authenticity, and compassionate care. We are looking for BCBAs who have similar values and would love to grow with us in this endeavor.
BCBA will serve as a main contact for Behavior Technicians and client families. This person must possess exceptional communication skills both verbal and written and must exude professionalism in all interactions as a representative of Helping Hands Family. This role requires the person to oversee the quality of implementation of clinical programming to his or her assigned cases as well as contributing to the larger clinical systems and processes for the agency.
Location: in-clinic in East Northport, NY or in-home in Nassau or Suffolk County, Long Island, NY.
- Assess levels of functioning through specific standardized assessments
- Develop meaningful and detailed assessments, treatment goals and programming
- Provide coaching and mentoring to staff
- Develop and monitor data collection for all programs being run
- Conduct Parent Training
- Respond to parental concerns regarding programming and/or staffing issues by investigating, gathering information and reporting to the Clinical Director for resolution
- Assist in identification of best staffing
- Communicate with the Clinical Director on a regular basis and through various scheduled meetings
- Provide a weekly update email to the team and Clinical Director.
- Ensure that there are regular treatment integrity checks for all programming
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and other data collection programs specific to our industry.
- Confident communication skills for fielding calls on behalf of the agency and its representatives.
- Excellent written communication skills for professional emails and various reporting methods.
Personality: A successful Team Member will be:
- Detail-oriented & highly organized
- Communicative & collaborative
- Committed to purposeful care
- Ambition to grow with the company
HHF offers a comprehensive full-time benefits package to all employees who work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Retirement 401K Plan, with a 3% match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Optional benefits including STD, Life & LTD
In addition, we provide:
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children diagnosed with ASD.
- Training to help you achieve your greatest potential
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
About Helping Hands Family:
Helping Hands Family (“HHF”) is an organization that provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our supportive, inclusive culture helps every individual reach their highest potential.
Helping Hands Family is dedicated to a supportive, inclusive culture. From growing our team to the client treatment plans, we have committed to celebrating differences and helping everyone reach their highest potential. HHF is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Helping Hands FamilyHelping Hands Family is a growing group of ABA behavioral and special-education-related clinics across the eastern United States. Our goal is to help parents and referral sources navigate the path to starting therapy and to foster continuous improvement over the course of treatment.
Long Island, NY