Helping Hand Association DBA The Haven Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Therapist or Mental Health Worker to eventually build up a caseload of 10-15 clients. This individual will also conduct groups at an Out Patient level. Due to COVID-19 you have the option of working from home and doing everything through telehealth. The Mission of The Haven is to empower and enrich the lives of the individuals we serve by providing effective and affordable treatment to a diverse population. We have been improving the lives of these individuals for the last 50 years. Our new employee must look at this as a career and not just another job. We have fun, we work hard, we make a difference, we are a team! The Haven is here to stay, and we hope you are too.
Monday through Thursday 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location of Work:
South Salt Lake City, UT/ 84105 (Direct Address will be Given Out Later)
- Qualified applicants must be a Licensed Mental Health Professional, including: CSW, LCSW, CMHC, ACMHC
- TB test (to take once hired)
- Flu Shot
- Appropriately diagnose mental health and substance-related conditions using the DSM V
- Appropriately assess client needs using the American Society of Addiction Medicine Patient Placement Criteria.
- Conduct individual and group therapy as assigned.
- Develop effective level of rapport with clients on caseload while maintaining healthy boundaries.
- Complete treatment planning within required time frame.
- Utilize motivational techniques to retain and support client progress.
- Actively utilize the treatment team for clinical support
- Participate in extracurricular activities with clients.
- Connect clients to community resources.
- Proactively involve and communicate with collateral supports, including family, significant others, probation officers, judges, caseworkers, and others.
- Document all incidents immediately and report as required.
- Complete accurate and thorough client reports, such as court reports, in required time frames
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience working with vulnerable populations (Preferred)
- Pass a background check
- Computer Literacy: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
- Conduct relationships to promote mutual respect with clients and community partners
- Establish and maintain appropriate rapport with residents
- Excellent boundaries and good judgement
- Ability to communicate professionally and clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Strong ethics and ability to adhere to strict standards of confidentiality
- Ability to work with diverse populations with sensitivity and without judgment
Paid Time Off: 10 Days PTO, 9 Paid Holidays, 5 Sick Days
Fun Casual Atmosphere
Training and development
Student Loan Forgiveness
Job Type: Full-time
- Substance Abuse Counseling: 2 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Awesome 401 K Plan
- Health Insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Twice monthly (15th and last day of the month)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $49,000.00 - $56,050.00 per year
Helping Hand Association DBA The HavenWhy Work Here?
HUGE opportunity for growth and career advancement.
The Mission of The Haven is to empower and enrich the lives of the individuals we serve by providing effective and affordable treatment to a diverse population. We have been improving the lives of these individuals for the last 50 years.
3570 South West Temple Salt Lake CitySalt Lake City, UT