We are seeking exceptional Case Managers to join our team. We are a Case Management Agency that manages Medicaid Home and Community-Based Waiver Services to help individuals remain at home and avoid unnecessary or premature nursing home placement. We are currently looking to hire several case managers in the area(s) of South Carolina: Aikens, Anderson, Charleston, Columbia, Conway, Florence, Greenville, Greenwood, Orangeburg, Ridgeland, Rockhill, Spartanburg, and Sumter.
In order to be considered for this position you must be or have one of the following:
A Social Workers licensed by the state of South Carolina. An individual with a BA/BS degree in a Health or Human Services field from an accredited college or university, who has at least two (2) years of assessment and care planning experience with clients (experience cannot include more than six (6) months of internship). For example, Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Behavioral Science, Education, etc.
A Registered Nurse currently licensed by the state of South Carolina or by a state that participates in the Nursing Compact.
A Professional Counselor currently licensed by the State of South Carolina. A Certified Geriatric Care Manager with two (2) years of assessment and care planning experience with clients.
A Certified Case Manager with two (2) years of assessment and care planning experience with clients.
* Must pass a National Criminal Background Check
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Must maintain cell phone service
* Must demonstrate skills in computer usage
* Must attend orientation and training for new Case Managers
* Must agree to accept a minimum of thirty-five (35) cases
* Must have or be willing to obtain an updated TB test
* Required education: Bachelor's required, license or certification.
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time