Senior Analyst, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Posted: over a month ago
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high quality care and support solutions. Our goal is to enable the highest level of personal independence and meaningful lives for our clients. Help at Home is committed to delivering a gold standard in care through our attentive and well-trained staff who support making it possible to keep people comfortably and safely within their homes and communities.
The Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Senior Analyst will support the Company’s activities in building a scalable, dedicated Corporate Development function, that includes the execution of an M&A strategy, support of growth objectives and broaden the Company’s geographic and operational reach. The Senior Analyst will support the M&A process, lead in modeling and valuation analyses, prepare investment presentations and summaries, and assist with managing third party due diligence and integration.
- Analyzes business trends, market size, growth opportunities, and overall M&A opportunity attractiveness to support Corporate Development strategy and execution.
- Performs financial modeling and valuation analyses to support offer(s)/term sheet(s).
- Performs financial due diligence, including reconciliation of billing records and cash collections, cash to accrual analyses, evaluation of net working capital requirements, and identification of pro forma synergies and dis-synergies.
- Compile financial statements and prepare financial models to support acquisition analyses.
- Supports the Corporate Development team in managing internal and third-party due diligence work streams.
- Supports the Corporate Development team with preparation of investment summaries based on due diligence and operational or market assessments
- Assists in the execution of NDAs, review of acquisition marketing materials, preparation of offers and term sheets, and execution of internal and third party due diligence.
- Creates document templates to facilitate due diligence, acquisition review and approval, and integration planning.
- Prepares Senior Executive and Board-level acquisition summaries and presentations to facilitate investment decisions.
- Partners with internal functional leads to manage internal due diligence efforts.
- Performs market assessments and understands and incorporates state-by state regulatory dynamics, including CON status, budget funding, reimbursement and wage rates, and labor environment.
- Monitors and maintains current knowledge of industry trends and conducts industry research.
- Actively manages integration risks; identify and solve cross-functional integration issues.
- Helps identify organizational and human impacts of planned initiatives and roadblocks to initiative completion and synergy attainment.
- Streamlines communication between stakeholders to ensure effective and timely completion of integration activities in line with each project’s integration timeline and budget.
- Prepares reporting and analysis for integration initiatives. Manage creation and distribution of metrics and financials to ensure all project obligations are on track with regard to synergies and costs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to collect, compile, and research relevant data.
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Familiarity with financial statements and accounting principles, including US GAAP
- Self-motivated and works well independently and as part of a team.
- Thorough understanding of the company’s business processes and the industry at large.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or related field required.
- At least five (5) years of professional experience in roles including, but not limited to, corporate development, corporate/public accounting, corporate/strategic finance, or similar roles.
- Experience in a health care services sector is preferred but not required.
- Experience with developing presentation materials for senior or executive-level management.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time; may fluctuate based on business needs.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Help At Home is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
Help At Home
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Help At Home