Help At Home New Albany, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Help at Home is hiring a Program Manager!
Help at Home, LLC is the nation’s leading provider of high quality care and support solutions. Our goal is to enable the highest level of personal independence and meaningful lives for our clients. Help at Home is committed to delivering a gold standard in care through our attentive and well-trained staff who support our clients comfortably and safely within their homes and communities.
We are currently seeking an experienced Program Manager to oversee and ensure the successful implementation of all provided services for our clients within their assigned areas. The Program Manager will be responsible for ensuring that client care plans meet client needs and that caregivers provide an exemplary level of care that meets the vision, mission and values of our organization.
Office hours/work hours for this role are Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM.
Help at Home strives to be an employer of choice in your community and our employees are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit programs, along with lucrative bonuses in certain areas.
We offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Help at Home also offers strong career path possibilities for those employees who are committed to growing within the organization.
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
- Participate in recruiting, hiring and training new staff.
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handle discipline and termination of employees, as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Manage client care by addressing client concerns, adhering to client confidentiality, and identifying/reporting abnormalities with client conditions to appropriate channels.
- Scheduling and staffing field staff to care for clients.
- Evaluate and monitor the quality of services delivered to clients and ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Collect and analyze client satisfaction data in order to implement improvements that positively impact the continuum of care for clients.
- Enforce all regulations established by external agencies and company policies/procedures to ensure compliance within all areas.
- Partner with regional leadership and internal support functions to provide a more effective and efficient work environment for all staff.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare or a related field preferred
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience preferred
- Valid driver's license, along with access to an insured and reliable vehicle
- Knowledge of health administration regulations and standards, health information management, and Medicaid, Waiver and home health service lines
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to assess situations and make accurate observations in the workplace
- Ability to plan and oversee department operations and develop and implement comprehensive programs and services to improve utilization and the quality of services
- Ability to collaborate with staff and managers to facilitate improvements and change
- Organizational and analytical skills, along with the ability to oversee and organize the work of others
- Ability to gather and evaluate quantitative and qualitative data, identify and monitor trends, variances and performance outcomes, and initiate effective corrective actions, as needed
Program Managers must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview.
Powered by JazzHR
Help At Home
AddressNew Albany, IN
BusinessView all jobs at Help At Home