LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
- Posted: 6 days ago
Help at Home is hiring TODAY in your community!
Now offering weekly pay! *Evening Shifts*
$2,000 Hiring Incentives for Nurses - apply today!
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients and caregivers. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
Help at Home makes a difference in the lives of our clients and our communities, and our nurses take that job seriously. That’s why they come to work every day with helping hands and compassionate hearts.
We strive to be an employer of choice in your community, and our nurses and caregivers are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff have the opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, and we offer in-depth training and strong career paths for those who want to grow within the organization.
Help at Home truly cares about our employees, and we are proud to offer the following benefits:
- $2,000 sign on bonus after 80 hours of work – ask your interviewer!
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Optional short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible Scheduling
- Supportive Management
- Team-oriented Environment
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
A typical day for a Licensed Practical Nurse includes:
- Ensuring that Help at Home delivers unsurpassed care to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Providing medically prescribed services including ventilator and tracheotomy care, g-tube feedings, medication administration and first aid care.
- Supervising our highly trained, compassionate, and dependable LPNS and caregivers.
- Coordinating client care with doctors and other medical providers.
- Ensuring compliance with care plans as well as state or waiver guidelines.
- Supporting Help at Home’s mission to enable the highest level of personal independence and meaningful lives for our clients.
- Training and developing caregivers and other front-line staff.
- Assisting branch operations with other duties.
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
- Commitment to Help at Home's mission to be the leading national provider of high-quality person-centered care and support to the elderly and people with disabilities in their homes and community-based settings.
- Support of Help at Home’s values:
- Serve Others
- Own It
- Work Together
- Do What's Right
- Be The Best
- Give Back
- Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Access to reliable transportation throughout the surrounding 2-3 counties.
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and with DDID Medication Administration training.
- A current Nursing License.
Licensed Practical Nurses must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation and benefits vary by state and location so please ask for complete details at your interview.
*Bonuses will be paid after 90 days of consistent employment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Help At Home is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
Help At Home
HealthcareView all jobs at Help At Home
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?