Help At Home Long Beach, MS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Help at Home is still hiring in your community!
WE ARE OFFERING A HIRING BONUS - PLEASE ASK FOR MORE DETAILS DURING YOUR INTERVIEW!
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support to seniors and people with disabilities. Right now, our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes.
Our caregivers are essential service providers who support their clients with activities that keep them independent and prevent them from needing to move into high-risk facilities like nursing homes or assisted living centers.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Help at Home has led our industry in providing PPE to our teams, as well as providing training on proper use and other safety measures. Our caregivers work one-on-one with their clients in the safety of the client’s home, and typically have minimal contact with others.
Our Job Trainers primarily assist our clients with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities with developing occupational skills and exploring job opportunities within the community.
Help at Home truly cares about our employees, and we are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling that allows employees to maintain unemployment and does not interfere with stimulus package relief
- Quarantine and Hazard pay for employees exposed to COVID on the job
- Health care plans with expanded medical coverage to ensure no-cost testing and greater flexibility in maintaining coverage (on HAH plans only)
- Help at Home Cares Fund to provide financial support for employees in need
- Industry-leading training and development opportunities
- Compassionate, professional management teams
- Implement and evaluate therapeutic and/or occupational programs for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Plans individual and group activities related to occupational development and skill building
- Communicate proactively with individuals' family members, documents service, ensures compliance with safety procedures
- Provide direct care services including assistance and training with all activities of daily living, including personal hygiene, food preparation, feeding, mobility, community access, recreation and leisure activities, and maintenance of basic health care needs
- Provide transportation services for program participants to and from job opportunities and related activities
- Assess and evaluate program effectiveness and implement changes as needed
- At least two years of experience in the health care and/or home care field is preferred
- A current valid driver’s license is required
- Must be knowledgeable of therapeutic techniques and modalities of working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Must be able to exercise independent judgement, be able to work with minimal supervision and communicate effectively with individuals and co-workers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs
In order to be employed as a Job Trainer, candidates must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation and benefits vary by state and location so please ask for complete details at your interview.
Powered by JazzHR
Help At Home
AddressLong Beach, MS
EducationView all jobs at Help At Home