IT Principal Network Engineering Lead (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high quality care and support solutions. Our goal is to enable the highest level of personal independence and meaningful lives for our clients. Help at Home is committed to delivering a gold standard in care through our attentive and well-trained staff who support our clients comfortably and safely within their homes and communities.
We are seeking an IT Principal - Network Engineer who will be responsible to design, build, implement and deliver scalable enterprise network and lead the conversion to SDWAN/SASE services. This role will be responsible for designing and optimizing our network infrastructure environment, enabling the transition to the cloud, and implementing security services. This is a hand on senior technical role with full responsibility for network services across 150 locations in 15 states.
Candidate should have excellent communication and collaboration skills, excellent analytical, problem-solving, and time-management skills.
- Drive the migration of network infrastructure services to SDWAN and cloud-based network services.
- Create standards and best practices guidelines for network implementations including security protocols.
- Leverage automation and modern deployment methodologies in a container-based environment.
- Provide training and support to level 1 and 2 support technicians
- Develop architectural diagrams and support documents detailing the infrastructure.
- Ensuring operating environments stay safe and secure.
- Updating any software and hardware where necessary.
- Respond to and conduct research on environmental issues and propose technical solutions.
- Perform root cause analysis on severe issues and provide guidance to leadership on preventing future issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS or related field.
- 7-10 years of relevant technical experience.
- Experience designing and supporting large scale network environments
- Strong understanding of enterprise level firewall, router, switching protocols and devices including TCP/IP, DHCP, SDWAN, SASE, DNS, TLS, BGP, DDoS Services, VNETs, V-LAN Tagging
- Knowledge and implementation of High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity and Performance Tuning best practices
- Experience with CATO SDWAN and Meraki or Cisco switching/firewall/Access Points.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Help At Home is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
Help At Home
TechnologyView all jobs at Help At Home
Get fresh Quality Lead jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.