Home Care Aide
- Posted: over a month ago
Help at Home is hiring caregivers in your community TODAY!
We offer weekly pay starting at $15/hr and a $400 hiring bonus for all new Home Care Aides - COVID Relief Bonus!
Start your career with the nation’s leading provider of in-home support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your community.
Offers on the spot - walk-in to apply and interview Tuesday through Thursday from 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 3pm at 626 Wesley Dr, Unit 626, Wood River, IL 62095. You can also call (618) 258-1155 to schedule an interview.
Why should you join Help at Home?
- Flexible scheduling
- $15 per hour plus cash incentives/hiring bonuses of $400*
- Unlimited employee referral bonuses - up to $150 per eligible referral
- Direct deposit and cash card
- No experience required
- Amazing benefits – health care, hazard pay, time off, and cash bonuses
- Meaningful work with clients who need your help
- Industry leader with 40+ years of history in a high-demand field
Become a Help at Home Hero TODAY!
As a Home Care Aide, you’ll work 1-on-1 with your clients inside their homes, and support them with the following types of activities:
- Light housekeeping, including organizing, laundry, and basic cleaning
- Personal activities such as dressing, grooming, and assisting with meals
- Running errands, grocery shopping and/or accompanying your clients to appointments
We are hiring now in your community – join our team and build your career in a high-demand industry.
- HS Diploma or GED, or at least 2 years of previous experience as a caregiver
- Valid driver’s license
- Access to insured and reliable transportation
- Dedication to professional development, including organizational and state-required training
Caregivers must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview.
*Hiring bonus eligibility is based on remaining an active employee for at least 30 days following the first shift, with at least 80 hours worked. Bonuses will be paid within 30 days of reaching eligibility. New caregivers as well as previous caregivers who have not worked for Help at Home since prior to 1/1/2021 will be eligible for the bonus. Caregivers who are transferring from an organization within the Help at Home, LLC portfolio of companies are not eligible to receive the bonus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Help At Home is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
Help At Home
HealthcareView all jobs at Help At Home