Home Care Aide
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Help at Home is hiring caregivers in your community TODAY!
$400 hiring bonuses for all new Home Care Aides - COVID Relief Bonus!
Start your career with the nation’s leading provider of in-home support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your community.
Offers on the spot - walk-in to apply and interview Tuesday through Thursday from 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 3pm at 2128 Woodfall Drive, Charleston, IL 61920, or call (217) 345-4930 to schedule an interview at our Charleston location.
Why should you join Help at Home?
- Flexible scheduling
- $14 per hour in Illinois plus cash incentives/hiring bonuses of up to $400*
- No experience required
- Amazing benefits – health care, hazard pay, time off, and cash bonuses
- Meaningful work with clients who need your help
- Industry leader with 40+ years of history in a high-demand field
Become a Help at Home Hero TODAY!
As a Home Care Aide, you’ll work 1-on-1 with your clients inside their homes, and support them with the following types of activities:
- Light housekeeping, including organizing, laundry and basic cleaning
- Personal activities such as dressing, grooming and assisting with meals
- Running errands, grocery shopping and/or accompanying your clients to appointments
We are hiring now in your community – join our team and build your career in a high-demand industry.
- HS Diploma or GED, or at least 2 years of previous experience as a caregiver
- Valid driver’s license
- Access to insured and reliable transportation
- Dedication to professional development, including organizational and state-required training
Caregivers must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview.
*Hiring bonus eligibility is based on remaining an active employee for at least 30 days following the first shift, with at least 80 hours worked. Bonuses will be paid within 30 days of reaching eligibility. New caregivers as well as previous caregivers who have not worked for Help at Home since prior to 1/1/2021 will be eligible for the bonus. Caregivers who are transferring from an organization within the Help at Home, LLC portfolio of companies are not eligible to receive the bonus. Q3Bonus
Powered by JazzHR
Help At Home
HealthcareView all jobs at Help At Home