Sales Manager, Global Accounts – Hospitality Sales Experience Required
What can a career with HelmsBriscoe do for you?
- Create your own goals & take control of your future
- Say good-bye to office politics
- Enjoy the flexibility of a career that works with your personal time
- Convenience of a home-based office with the support & camaraderie of a team
The Ideal Candidate Should Enjoy:
- Hotel Sales and the Hospitality Event industry
- Building relationships
- The flexibility to have a work-life balance
- Dedication to their own needs of working as a Manager Global Accounts
- Growing a thriving business under a well-known brand
Recently awarded: 2018 Visit Saint Paul, Partner of the Year award. 2018 Top 500 People in Events from BizBash. 2018 Planners of the Year from Smart Meetings. Vice President EMEA inducted into the 2018 Women in Events Hall of Fame from The Association for Women in Events
2018 Year-End Snapshot
- $1.42 billion in room revenue book; a $145 million increase over 2017
- 6.9 million room nights booked; a 500,000-room night increase over 2017
- 51,000 programs booked
- More than 1,400 associates operating in 55 countries
** No cap on the commission you earn - Unlimited Earning Potential! **
- Develop new sales accounts and be responsible for the growth of your own client base
- Hotel and Destination site selection research and contract negotiations
- Work and support brand standards of HelmsBriscoe within the hospitality industry
- Occasional travel as necessary for business needs both domestically or internationally
Background & Experience:
- You should have at least three years’ experience in Group Sales Procurement for a Hotel, Meeting Planning, Convention & Visitors Bureau, Destination, Travel Management Company, or other hospitality-related
- Working in Hospitality Meetings, Events and Travel industry with a strong track record of successful new client development.
- Excellent Communication skills for in-person, telephone and written
- Strong salesmanship, building relationships, and planning abilities are required
- Basic skills in Microsoft office or a Client Relationship Program, such as SalesForce, etc
- Must be legally able to work in the US as a Manager, Global Accounts
- Should have reliable transportation to attend occasional meetings and events.
In a 2-week virtual classroom, you will be given in-depth training and onboarding. Our comprehensive training program will help you springboard into building a solid business immediately following completion. HelmsBriscoe provides multi-level support, mentoring, and collaboration for you throughout your career.
- The ideal candidate is a highly driven, passionate and ethical professional who puts their client’s success as their top priority while enjoying a balanced life. HelmsBriscoe provides access to the tools and resources necessary to build a strong client base
- This is a 1099 independent Contractor position, which is Home Based.
- 1099 Independent Contractor Position has no salary
- Commission based - unlimited earning potential and uncapped commission
- The world is your territory
- Please apply and submit your resume