Infusions Care Coordinator (Pharmacy Tech)
Helms Home Care, LLC Stanley, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Helms Home Care is currently seeking to hire an Infusions Patient Care Coordinator. Primary duties for this position include:
- accepting and processing new patient referrals from various vendors
- scheduling home infusion visits and ensuring visits are updated in current scheduling system
- communicating with pharmacy vendors and nursing staff regarding patient care, concerns, supply needs and scheduling updates
- Experience with IV medications and/or pharmacy related experience is highly preferred
- Pharmacy tech applicants
- LPNs with infusion experience
- Applicants with relevant work experience & knowledge in infusion therapies, IV medications, and catheters
This full-time position is Mon-Fri 8am-5pm from our Stanley, NC office. Applicants must be well versed in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Work, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat Pro. Applicants must possess above average proficiency with computers (have typing experience and be efficient with data entry). Applicants must present the ability to communicate professionally in writing and over the phone.
Helms Home Care is a rapidly growing company with vast potential for applicants seeking to grow professionally. This full-time position offers a full-array of health benefits and bi-annual bonuses, along with paid holidays and accrued PTO.
Please submit an up to date resume that includes a working cell phone number. No Phone inquiries please. Our HR department will reach out initially via text to schedule a phone interview with qualified applicants.
We believe clients and families turn to Helms Home Care because of our heartfelt commitment to providing care with kindness, excellence and reliability.
Helms Home Care, LLCWhy Work Here?
Helms Home Care is a premier healthcare company with growth opportunities and family values.
Everyday, our expert team of nurses and office personnel provide quality care to people of every age and stage of life. Our commitment is to put our patients first by working with their physician(s) and integrating their needs and desires into an individualized plan of care. Our dedicated staff provides value through delivering superior clinical care that is personalized with compassion and integrity. We believe clients and families turn to Helms Home Care because of our heartfelt commitment to providing care with kindness, excellence and reliability.
6583 Bob White TrailStanley, NC