Helms Home Care is a private-duty and infusion nursing services company providing in-home care to patients across the Carolina's, Virginia and Kentucky. Our Home Office is located in Stanley, NC. Our company employees over 350 qualified Infusion RN's that serve patients with compassion and personalized care in their home.
Helms Home Care is seeking to hire a full-time (Monday - Friday, 8a-5p) coordinator to support the needs of our patients and our Pharmacy business partners in our Danville, VA office. This is not a remote position. The office is moving to Danville in March or April 2021.
Medical terminology, lab tech experience, pharmacy tech experience or infusion coordination experience is preferred. Must maintain a positive and professional relationship with lab professionals, physicians, and pharmacy vendors via telephone and email. Must be prompt, detail oriented and able to multi-task.
Applicants should possess a current driver’s license and reliable transportation. Helms Home Care offers health, dental, vision, and life insurance among other benefits, such as bi-annual bonuses, PTO and annual holidays.
Primary duties for this position include:
- Accepting and processing new patient referrals from various vendors
- Scheduling home infusion visits and ensuring visits are updated in current scheduling system
- Communicating with pharmacy vendors and nursing staff regarding patient care, concerns, supply needs and scheduling updates
- Experience with IV medications and/or pharmacy related experience is highly preferred
- Pharmacy tech, pharmacy intake, infusion intake, infusion therapy clinic experience
- Pharmacy tech applicants
- LPNs with infusion experience
- Applicants with relevant work experience & knowledge in infusion therapies, IV medications, and catheters
- Applicants with Lab intake
- Microsoft Office (outlook/word): 2 years (Required)
- Medical Office Procedures: 2 years (Preferred)
- Medical Terminology: 2 years (Preferred)
Microsoft Office (outlook/word): 2 years (Required)
Medical Office Procedures: 2 years (Preferred)
Medical Terminology: 2 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
We believe clients and families turn to Helms Home Care because of our heartfelt commitment to providing care with kindness, excellence and reliability.
Helms Home Care, LLC
Why Work Here?Everyday, our expert team of nurses and office personnel provide quality care to people of every age and stage of life. Our commitment is to put our patients first by working with their physician(s) and integrating their needs and desires into an individualized plan of care. Our dedicated staff provides value through delivering superior clinical care that is personalized with compassion and integrity. We believe clients and families turn to Helms Home Care because of our heartfelt commitment to providing care with kindness, excellence and reliability.
Helms Home Care is a premier healthcare company with growth opportunities and family values.