Jr. Mold Designer
Helm Tool is searching for a focused and motivated Jr. Mold Designer to join our team. The successful candidate will complement their career learning from a team of seasoned design professionals in a modern mold shop using the latest technologies.
Founded in 1977, Helm Tool is a world-class plastic injection mold manufacturing and engineering company. We maintain a large and diversified customer base. Many of our employees have been here 10+ years.
At Helm Tool, you will have the opportunity to:
- Design quick-turn prototype to large production molds
- Collaborate with the Helm team and resources
- Develop concept mold designs
- Learn and create models and drawings for product development
- Offer ideas to improve designs or achieve work goals
- Lead projects
- Learn processing insights from our injection molding department
The Ideal candidate:
- Fully comprehends and utilizes Solidworks 3D CAD software to develop models, assemblies and drawings
- Develop accurate and toleranced detailed drawings
- Is proficient with MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Has a good understanding of plastic injection molds function
- Has basic understanding of injection molding
- Has good math, reasoning and communication skills
- Works well in a team
- Has designed plastic injection molds for a minimum of 2 years
- Diligently maintain company design standards
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
Helm Tool offers competitive wages, 401 K, health and dental insurance.