Customer Success Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
HelloTeam is changing the way organizations retain top talent through innovative and modern software that engages, connects, and inspires their most important asset - their people. We launched HelloTeam because we believe people who are seen, heard and valued make good companies great. Our founder is New England's Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2016 Award Winner and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. At HelloTeam you will be making an impact every day and you will be acquiring entrepreneurial and management skills working closely with the leadership of the organization.
You are an exceptional communicator and team player. You have a strong approach in getting things done correctly and continuously find ways to be even stronger. You have confidence in your delivery when speaking with customers and approach customer matters with a sense of urgency. You handle tasks with a positive attitude, always ready to get involved and take things a step further. You can work independently, as well as with the Customer Success Team and Management to identify areas of product improvement. You have a knack for putting Customers first.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Put Customers first and be a main point of contact
- Continuously work towards growing Customer engagement
- Replicate customer issues and find areas of improvement within the platform
- Lead training sessions
- Provide best-practice recommendations to customers
- Work closely with clients throughout the implementation process, making sure all needs are met
- Construct customer deliverables and take ownership of client-related projects
What Makes You a Great Fit:
- Experience working with SaaS products
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and wearing multiple hats
- Strong organizational skills to manage deadlines, customer deliverables, respond to customer issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience creating and hosting well-executed presentations
- Strong Google Suite knowledge
- Comfortable working in a startup environment where things move quickly
- Eligible for Medical/Dental/Vision benefits on the first day of employment
- 401K after one year of employment
- Positive and fun work environment
- Remote/Work-from-home flexibility
- Unlimited PTO
This Company is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Please note that while anyone with a legal right to work in the US may apply for this role, HelloTeam is not presently sponsoring work visas.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressElk Grove Village, IL
BusinessView all jobs at HelloTeam