Supply Chain Associate, Logistics/Shipping
HelloFresh Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We need an ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial, roll up your sleeves, and high-spirited individual to tackle tough challenges and work with carriers in our supply chain process. As a Supply Chain Associate, Logistics/Shipping you will join a fantastic Logistics team at one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
The schedule for this position will be Sunday-Thursday.
- Optimize logistics network by identifying opportunities which maximize cost savings through load planning, carrier performance, backhaul, and trailer utilization
- Work directly with our outbound transportation team to lead and reinforce operational process improvement projects
- Collaborate with Procurement and inbound team to drive for process efficiencies
- Lead strategy and cost savings initiatives for the inbound and outbound teams
- Build relationships with third party carriers to plan and execute plans to secure loads against forecasted volume
- Ensure flawless execution of logistical plans and escalate accordingly
- Monitor, measure and improve service level metrics, including on time arrival and on time departure
- Conduct shipping audits and provide recommendations that align with our SOPs and drive departmental KPIs
- Manage and maintain the data integrity within new platforms
- Develop and implement contingency plans to minimize downstream impacts to our customers
- Develop and share best practices across the shifts and network
- Extremely metrics driven
- Customer service obsessed, with a willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Proven to quickly adapt and drive the right results using data
- A strong communicator and self-motivated
- Strong on the floor with a presence to coach, train, and collaborate cross functionally with Production, Transportation, Maintenance, etc.
At a minimum, you have...
- 0-2 years of experience with a leading CPG or transportation company, specifically carrier brokerage, linehaul management and small parcel carriers (UPS, FDX, Regionals)
- Experience in operational roles (logistics roles preferred)
- Experience leading a team or small team of associates in outbound logistics
- Experience with shop floor support and training
- Excellent excel and analytical skills, pivot tables and v-lookups are a must
- Flexibility in working a non M-F work schedule (e.g. Tues-Saturday and/or rotational schedule)
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma is a plus
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran