Senior Regional Manager, Maintenance & Facilities
HelloFresh Newark, NJ
- Expired: January 06, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As the Senior Regional Maintenance Manager - East, you will oversee all facilities-related maintenance, reliability, and operations within the Newark, NJ, Swedesboro, NJ and Newnan, GA distribution centers. You will take a hands-on approach to leadership, effectively engaging, motivating, and coaching team members. Partnering with the Senior Director of Facilities, you will define, develop and deliver the facilities maintenance road-map and set the standard for operational efficiency.
- Oversee facility-related assets and ensure proper use and distribution of equipment, including maintenance, building, grounds, electrical systems, utility systems, refrigeration, PIT equipment, materials and overall upkeep of the distribution center
- Supervise inventory and CMMS to ensure all departments are running smoothly
- Motivate, engage, coach and inspire a team of supervisors and associates, creating a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees to provide feedback and drive change from within
- Manage outside vendors and facilitate planned and unplanned repairs
- Ensure that maintenance regulations are followed
- Maintain a current list of contractors to ensure that all emergency repairs are handled
- Identify problems and brainstorm improvement strategies for the distribution center
- Knowledgeable in HAACP/ GMP/SQF
- Well-versed in recent OSHA regulations and compliance; OSHA certified a plus
- Qualified to handle electrical components, controls, and HVAC
- Able to read and interpret blueprints, manuals, and schematics
- Effective leader and communicator for employees, direct reports, cross-functional teams and executive leadership
At a minimum, you have...
- 5+ years' experience managing facilities maintenance/operations within the Food/Beverage/Perishables industry
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Experience with large refrigeration systems and are comfortable working in cold storage facilities
- Willing to travel as needed, up to 25%
- Excitement for working in an environment with a high level of ambiguity and change
- Continuous improvement and project management skills
- High level of integrity and ethics with great follow-through
- Availability to work weekends and/or holidays
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.