Senior Engineering Project Manager
HelloFresh Irving, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
- Manage complex engineering projects related to new production technologies, capital investments, new production start-ups, and cost savings opportunities.
- Lead internal multidisciplinary teams to execute against assigned projects.
- Execute projects with demanding schedules and aggressive cost targets — often with changing requirements.
- Establish and maintain a high-performance, new-production capabilities culture to ensure predictable execution, lowering production costs — with a focus on the highest product quality and reliability.
- Complete activities to support near and long-term business strategies, such as identification of new technologies that can provide meaningful benefits, capital project justifications and oversight, and championing changes that drive measurable operational improvements.
- Provide overall leadership and management to any assigned teams — ensuring key competencies are identified, developed, and maintained through internal talent or use of external resources.
- Manage and optimize the project management processes and ensure project management best practices are followed.
- A critical thinker — Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Enterprising — Seek to take up and start new projects. Able to achieve work with the risk of failure.
- Creative — Challenge conventional methods and open to new ideas.
- Driven by results — Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency. Focus on activities that have tangible business outcomes.
- A clear communicator — With solid written and oral communications skills. Able to clearly coordinate and provide information to co-workers.
At a minimum you have…
- BS Industrial Engineering or other Engineering field required. MS/MBA preferred.
- 7+ years of project management experience in multi-site ecommerce, distribution, manufacturing, or processing environments.
- Experience with automated or semi-automated equipment implementation and/or optimization.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office products with an emphasis in MS Project and Excel.
- AutoCad proficiency.
- Experience with Labor Management Systems, WMS, and SQL desired.
- Lean Six Sigma and Kaizen experience desired.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with others in a team-based environment.
TechnologyView all jobs at HelloFresh