Manager, Accounting, Compensation
- Expired: May 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
HelloFresh is looking for an extremely organized, thorough, efficient, executer and system builder to join the Finance team. This role will be a key member to manage the recording and analysis of compensation across all companies as well as support strategic initiatives across the entire organization with thoughtful and insightful reporting and financial analyses. This a roll up your sleeves type of role, where you should genuinely enjoy analyzing financial statements, crunching numbers, and doing whatever it takes to ensure that our accounting function runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Manager - Manage an accountant of compensation.
- Month-End Close: Own all month-end close processes concerning compensation (payroll and benefits). Review account reconciliations, review journal entries and ensure that accurate supporting documentation is maintained.
- Reporting: Analyze period over period fluctuations and provide insightful commentary of key business drivers; respond timely to inquiries through research and analysis
- Audits: Ensure audit preparedness and compliance. Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility
- Controls: Establish and maintain internal controls over payroll accounting.
- Business Partnership: You work closely with other Finance functions to further insight into financial metrics; and work with other functions to improve processes. Coordinate with FP&A teams to assist in labor analysis and comparison of budgets vs actual.
- Collaboration: You will also work closely with the HR team to improve upon information sharing and review.
- Projects: Devise proposals to improve accounting processes in order to shorten time to close, improve controls and ensure scalability as the business grows.
- Someone who pays attention to detail and has a strong sense of ownership.
- Someone with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- The type of person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- A proactive problem-solver
- Always looking for a better, more efficient way to complete your own and the team's tasks.
- Very interested in cross-departmental collaboration, such groups involve projects with operations, finance colleagues, and human resources.
- A considered and strong communicator who gives clear and structured excel recommendations.
At a minimum, you have...
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance; CPA is desired.
- 6+ years professional accounting experience with a public accounting firm, or mid to large size company (> $100 million revenue);
- Experience with food/manufacturing/ ecommerce industries preferred.
- Detailed understanding of month end closing processes and thorough US GAAP expertise; IFS knowledge is a plus
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, etc.) required.
- Experience with ADP is a plus.
- Familiarity with Oracle Fusion is a plus.
CO range: $110,000-$120,000
Position is eligible to participate, contingent on Supervisory Board Approval, in HelloFresh's equity program.
AddressNew York, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at HelloFresh