Inbound Vendor Manager, Customer Care
Get cooking with HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way people eat forever. HelloFresh delivers “cook from scratch” meal plans straight to your door, with easy to follow recipe cards and high quality, pre-portioned fresh ingredients—saving time and money that you can instead spend with your loved ones!
HelloFresh is the world's leading meal kit company and is expanding rapidly. Founded in November 2011, HelloFresh now operates in the U.S., the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Australia, Austria, Switzerland, and Canada. HelloFresh delivers meals to millions of customers across the globe and listed on the German Stock Exchange in Frankfurt in November 2017.
Inbound Vendor Manager, Customer Care Job Description:
Reporting to the Associate Director of Customer Care (CC), the Inbound Vendor Manager will lead, support and oversee all inbound operations related to our vendors. The Inbound Vendor Manager is passionate about the overall HelloFresh brand and enhancing our customers’ experiences. The position will also collaborate daily with CC management on leveraging data to support recommendations for process and performance developments. This position requires the ability to travel up to 50% within the United States and internationally.
- Manage vendor performance with accountability for key CC metrics including: costs, SLAs, AHT, NPS, quality, retention and similar performance indicators
- Become part of the negotiations of vendor contracts to prioritize business needs and outline performance expectations
- Hold vendors accountable to established contract terms and suggest alternatives as necessary
- Work closely with Associate Director to enhance processes
- Evaluate performance and proactively provide feedback to vendors
- Ensure company goals and customer experience expectations are met
- Develop recurring assessment for each vendor site through CC report analysis, demonstration of vendor technology, quality agreements and other related measurements
- Audit vendor invoices to ensure accuracy and facilitate payment
- Communicate tasks, decisions, and processes in terms of the big picture/cross-departmental impacts to vendors effectively
- Manage call quality through remote monitoring and regular on-site visits and coordination with internal resources quality and training resources
- Institute best practices by conducting process reviews and memorializing process improvements via documentation
- Serve as main point of contact for vendor escalations and identify real and potential problems; provide resolutions, alternate solutions and risk mitigation plans
- Contribute to the continuous improvement mindset across the CC function
- Customer obsessed; Absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every contact
- A “Foodie”- fanatical about food!
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to convey a clear vision, goals and expectations
- Ability to succeed in an ambiguous environment where change is welcomed
- Absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every contact
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to create positive momentum and achieve desired results
- The ability to travel up to 50% within the United States and internationally required
- Associate’s degree and 2+ years of experience in call center vendor management required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and CRM tools required
- Strong knowledge of vendor relations and call center operations required
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.