Associate Director, Fulfillment Planning
- Expired: November 11, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are looking for an experienced, strategy-driven operations leader who has a track record of building high functioning teams, is customer obsessed, has a passion for flawless execution, data driven, hands-on, & is interested in being part of a team building a "best in class" food fulfillment operations.
The Associate Director of Fulfillment Planning will be within the Fulfillment Strategy organization and will be responsible for creating and building the technology tool suite vision and roadmap for our next generation production scheduling and labor management across all of the fulfillment centers in North America. The Associate Director of Fulfillment Planning will report into the Director , Fulfillment & Technology Planning & be responsible for creating, leading & driving efficiencies in the teams that develop and execute production plans, monitoring production scheduling and labor management across all of the fulfillment centers, and collaborating with other supply chain partners to ensure plans coordinate activities from across the entire value chain. Your time will be spent between managing the daily operational logistics of the fulfillment centers and driving continuous improvement and focused on technology resources. This person will have a seat at the table and be given the opportunity to make decisions that will impact the company as a whole.
- Utilize sites lead times and historical performance data to create daily production schedules. Collaborates with production & material personnel to ensure streamlined operations.
- Evaluate and determine estimated production line set-ups, cycle times, and work center hours for all sites & set a standard for labor & production planning across the network
- Perform root cause analysis of business processes and system problems and recommend solutions
- Coordinate with plant operations team and the rest of the supply chain team to evaluate any changes needed in the long-term production plan.
- Evaluates manufacturing or procurement challenges and constraints and develops solutions to overcome.
- Provide data-driven insights during production and operations planning meetings
- Track variances to plan and recommend the appropriate adjustments to the production plan as required to meet business objectives
- Schedules adequate staffing levels for a 24/7 production facilities in collaboration with local planners. Makes scheduling decisions based on the master schedule when it is necessary to call in additional staff or require overtime consistent with departmental budget.
- Set standards for labor planning across the network
- Set standards for forecasting labor needs in an environment of full time & temporary associates
- Optimize plans for best quality output for the customer
- Maintains records concerning total positions, job bids, current vacancies, and availability of staff.
- Experience with demand planning in regards to labor & production
- Has utilized & implemented workforce management & planning software
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and activities effectively in a production environment.
- Technical expertise in producing food products in compliance with all regulatory, GMP, and food safety requirements
- Strong / Expert level Spreadsheet data table management, Financial Modeling desirable
- Demonstrated ability to establish and improve processes
- Ability to drive projects to closure
- Willingness to travel up to 20-30% of the time when needed.
- Effective and persuasive leadership comfortable with all levels of staff, public and others
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the editing, oversight or preparation of technical reports, and the presentation of information to government entities and various committees
- Strong interpersonal and public relations skills to work effectively with various officials, staff, citizens and other customers
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to understand and manage high-profile, sensitive or controversial political situations
- Ability to exercise sound and independent judgment within general policy guidelines
NYC Salary: $137,200-171,500
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of business planning, strategy/consulting, or supply chain leadership experience
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- B.S. degree in Operations Management, Food Science, or related field. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Prior experience with labor & production scheduling in a manufacturing or e-commerce setting
BusinessView all jobs at HelloFresh
Get fresh Planning Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.