Process Technician II - All Shifts
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Under the direction of the Manufacturing Team Supervisor, the Processing Technician 2 is responsible for supporting the injection molding departments operational goals. The primary responsibilities of this role will include: developing and sustaining optimal molding processes for the mold, material and press combinations that run in the plant. This role will also be required to lead continues improvement projects regarding the molding machine, processes, or work centers. The Processing Technician 2 will provide advanced technical support to the production group when basic troubleshooting cannot correct a problem.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and making recommendations for processing issues that cannot be resolved by the Process Technicians.
- Evaluate current state processing conditions and develop improvement plans as needed.
- Work with the Industrial Engineering team to ensure proper documentation is created and distributed regarding process sheets and deviations.
- Evaluation of molds, materials, presses, and auxiliary equipment to ensure process capabilities.
- Developing procedures for production related duties that may be used as reference/training materials.
- Work on audit preparedness for both internal and external audits.
- Assist in maintaining HellermannTyton's TS16949/ISO14001/AS9100 certifications by supporting all corporate policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Attend and successfully complete forklift training.
Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience)
- High school diploma or equivalency, required.
- 3+ years’ experience in plastic injection molding required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent mechanical skills.
- Must be able to lift push and pull up to 75 lbs and be able to stand/walk for 12 hours.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of SPC principles.
Success in this role includes:
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to be detail oriented
- Must pursue advanced education in the area of injection molding such as WCTC Apprenticeship program, Paulson Training, RJG training, etc.
- Proven ability to work independently or within a team.
- Strong computer skills.
- Extensive knowledge scientific injection molding principles and techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of DOE principles and techniques.
- Proven ability to prioritize and multitask.
Paid Training / Paid Lunch / Overtime / Free Uniforms / Reimbursement for Protective Equipment / Internal Career Growth / Gain Sharing Bonus / Clean & Climate Control Manufacturing Environment with Great Lighting
Medical / Dental / Vision / Flexible Spending Accounts / Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment / Disability Insurance Coverage / 401(k) Retirement and Profit-Sharing Plan / Employee Assistance Program
Work/Life: Paid Time Off / Paid Holiday / Onsite Medical Clinic / Wellness Program / Tuition Reimbursement / Company Discounts
#nowhiring #milwaukeejobs #joinourteam #plasticinjectionmolding
6701 W Good Hope RMilwaukee, WI
ManufacturingView all jobs at HellermannTyton
Get fresh Process Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!