Assistant Project Manager/Estimator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Helix Resources is now accepting applications for an experience Project Manager/Estimator for the Thibodaux, LA area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field.
- Minimum five (5) to ten (10) years of project management experience preferred.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient Microsoft Office Suite, PDF files.
- Must have civil experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Minimizes exposure and risk by implementing safety standards and quality assurance controls. Completes site safety inspections weekly and leads safety meeting with crews weekly.
- Develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources. Includes completing pre-construction work packages and pre-construction site visits.
- Coordinates work of employees and contractors working on various phases of multiple projects. Submits weekly crew and equipment schedules to Director of Operations.
- Coordinates and manages equipment. Includes evaluating job specific equipment needs based on safety and efficiency.
- Manages procurement of materials including issuing purchase orders and coordinating deliveries.
- Develops and submits project submittals.
- Oversees performance of all employees and contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Is responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Supervises assistant project managers, superintendents and foreman, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
- Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of projects within time and monies allocated.
- Reports to owner, architects and engineers about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
- Plans, implements, tracks and closeout/turnover of construction projects.
- Conducts project meetings.
- Manages day to day operational and tactical aspects of multiple construction projects in a supervisory role.
- Manages day to day client interactions and expectations, directly or in a supervisory role.
- Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability and costs for projects.
- Manages towards and achieves revenue goals set for projects.
- Generates and issues regular internal and external project reporting.
- Proactively identifies changes in project scope and ensures appropriate measures are taken.
- Projects changes in scope and revenue.
- Provides accounting with job costs and track job costs through the duration of a project.
- Performs other duties or task as required based on company’s needs.
Helix Resources, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Helix Resources, LLC
Get fresh Water Resource Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.