Customer Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LAI Games is an arcade experience company that connects people with games. We’re building an arcade experience ecosystem that consists of physical arcade games, consumer and location-based VR games and experiences, and other exciting arcade-based titles that connect, engage, and delight players across physical and virtual worlds.
We’re launching our consumer VR title, Arcade Legend, on Quest and Steam later this year, and have many exciting arcade games, a location-based VR title, and an innovative new digital arcade concept, all in various stages of development.
About the Role:
As we prepare to launch our first consumer VR title – Arcade Legend – we are looking for a personable Customer Support Specialist to build out our support infrastructure, guide our players through any issues that arise, and assist our development team in perfecting our products based on player feedback.
- Answer customer questions and complaints in a timely and helpful fashion
- Identify customer’s needs, clarify information, research issues, and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Support players via various channels like email, chat, and social media
- Monitor community portals and social media for customer support inquiries
- Contribute to and help manage FAQ / Knowledge base for customer support
- Keep accurate detailed notes on support tickets
- Liaise with internal teams to resolve customer complaints
- Escalate issues to appropriate teams when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in customer service for video games
- Experience implementing support processes with Zendesk or similar software
- Experience across various channels including email, social media, forums, Discord, and platforms (Steam/Meta Quest/PS Store/Microsoft Store)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good comprehension and documentation skills
- Ability to maintain poise and a professional attitude during periods of high support periods
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with others, from customers to co-workers
- Knowledge and passion for video games & virtual reality
Nice to Have:
- Experience supporting VR games & related platforms is preferred
- Fluency in another language is a major benefit
What do we offer:
- PPO Medical coverage with four plan options to choose from based on individual needs
- PPO Dental & Vision (company paid for employees only)
- Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability (company paid)
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Confinement
- 401(k) with generous company match (100% of the 1st 3% employee contribution and 50% on the next 2% of employee contribution)
- Paid time off to include vacation, sick, holidays, and birthday
- Robust Learning Management System for employee growth and development
LAI Games is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunities for professional growth.
BusinessView all jobs at Helix Leisure