Program Manager - ERP International
Our client, ERP International, is seeking a Program Manager for an on-site position in Washington, DC.
ERP International, LLC (www.erpinternational.com) is currently seeking a Program Manager for a full-time position supporting the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). This role will be hybrid with remote work options. ERP provides all the tools and resources for employees to be successful in a remote work environment.
Culture of ERP: Fast-paced, fun, collaborative, energetic, and positive.
Be the Best! Join our exceptional team in a dynamic work environment only to discover the immense job satisfaction and pride of being an ERP Employee! Apply online today and discover more about this exceptional employment opportunity.
ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2022 Top Workplaces for the third year in a row!
Connect With Us! Apply online today and discover more about this exceptional employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
ERP Offers Employees:
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits!
* Remote & Flexible Work Schedules!
* Health Advocate & Concierge Services!
* Job- Related Training & Development!
* Employee Recognition Programs!
* Employee Appreciation & Company Sponsored Events!
* Community Outreach & Charity Work!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP International, LLC (www.erpinternational.com) is a trusted health, science, and technology solutions provider with a proven ability to create transformational results - driving our government and commercial sector customers to be their best. We are a recognized leader in leveraging our mature capabilities to build scalable, resilient, high-performance business solutions and empowering organizations to deliver on the promises of excellence. We bring together brainpower, insightful research, quantitative benchmarking, innovation, mature structured problem-solving methodologies, and hands-on experience to improve our clients' business environments. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
- Lead a complex administrative and program management program and work closely with various customer stakeholders, including DHS leadership
- Supervise and oversee the work of staff and subcontractors
- Develop program status reporting and cost reporting
- Adheres to, promotes and maintain development standards and best practices
Minimum Required Qualifications and Skills:
- BS or BA in Business, Healthcare or related field;
- PMP Certification Required
Required Skills and Experience:
- A Minimum of 7 years' experience supporting complex wide range administrative, analytical and consulting services to support, analyze, and investigate issues related to public health and health service support for the Federal Government
- Strong client relationship management skills. Demonstrated experience managing complex high visibility federal programs is preferred.
- Experience building and managing high performance teams
- Experience managing a complex program portfolio using ICE business systems
- Experience with subcontractor management
- Understanding of contingency planning/continuity of operations planning
- Experience with records/file management
Work Authorizations Required:
- US Citizenship is required.
- Must be able to obtain required clearance for contract.
Helios HRWashington, DC
TechnologyView All Helios HR Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.