The refrigeration and facilities maintenance manager is the direct supervisor of the utilities lead, PSM clerk, refrigeration specialists, facilities technician, and all other technical team members in the refrigeration and facilities. The refrigeration and facilities maintenance manager reports to the plant engineering manager.
Job Type: Full Time
Shift: 1st shift
Pay: $80k - $100k
Benefits: Full benefits package including: Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k, etc.
- Responsible for asset reliability to reduce downtime and assure peak plant efficiencies. Complete capital engineering design and projects with coordination with corporate engineering, production and in support of appropriate contractors and vendors.
- Direct responsibility for the refrigeration team and their performance.
- Promote safety throughout the entire maintenance organization.
- Responsible for all department metrics.
- Prepare annual budgets and operate within established maintenance operating budget and monitor departmental expenditures.
- Assists with planning and cost estimates for annual and longer-term capital budgets.
- Responsible for executing the capital plan to include all engineering design and project management, working with both internal and external resources.
- Be acquainted with PSM program and all other local/state/federal environmental regulations and ensure compliance with all operational permits. Directs all aspects of building operations including maintenance, repairs, and renovations.
- Establish criteria for assessing the quality of work performed by employees and contractors.
- Supervise the completion of work through review of reports, frequent site inspections and conferences with operations and vendors regarding electrical & plumbing equipment, HVAC systems, electric motors, ventilating fans, air conditioning and electrical control units.Investigate the condition of buildings, equipment and grounds, and recommends improvements in the facilities to ensure that needs are met.