Helion Group is looking to expand our amazing controls team by bringing on multiple Controls Engineers for future projects/employment!
Apply Below for immediate consideration!!
- Ability to show up on time and preform task in a timely manor
- 10+ years of manufacturing experience
- Root cause analysis troubleshooting
- Ability to work efficiently with Studio Logic 500 and 5000's
- Sight editions HMI's
- Kinetics/Powerflex VFD's experience
Following are not a must, but a huge plus:
- H2000/GV3 Drives
- Takt time knowledge
- Cycle Time knowledge
- Material Flow knowledge
- Being able to program PLC's from scratch