My team is currently looking for a Senior Level Controls Engineer with a background in automotive manufacturing. Controls Engineer will be heavily involved in upgrading and commissioning new production equipment. No travel required!
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Technology, or other technical discipline preferred or extensive experience in an automated controls environment (preferred)
- Minimum 3 years experience with PLC & HMI programming
- 1 year experience with robot programming
- Experience with commissioning new equipment into existing manufacturing processes
Job Description: The Controls Engineer is responsible for supporting the development of existing and new automated manufacturing equipment within the facility.
- Develop cost reduction activities for scope of position within individual departments
- Specify and verify controls requirements on new, existing and retrofit equipment
- Document and archive accurate drawings
- Support new equipment controls development through validation, start-up, and continuous process improvement
- Analyze downtime factors, and assist in countermeasures. Document before and after results
- Participate in development of poke-yoke to reduce scrap and quality cost associated with rejected material
This is a long-term position offering paid OT and phenomenal benefit package. We are looking to on-board someone immediately.
Job Type: Full-time