Digital Marketing Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are:
Formerly the University of Maryland Global Campus Office of Analytics, HelioCampus was founded in 2015 to further adoption of advanced analytics in higher education. We subsequently acquired ABC Insights and AEFIS to optimize financial decision-making and assessment/accreditation processes, and to provide a more integrated approach to strategic planning and institutional effectiveness. Today HelioCampus is backed by professionals passionate about the impact of innovation on the mission of higher education.
What We Do:
HelioCampus helps colleges and universities measure and evaluate their effectiveness in fulfilling their mission by connecting investments with financial, operational, and student learning outcomes. We help our partners see the pathway to institutional sustainability.
How We Do It:
HelioCampus turns institutional data into a highly effective asset by combining powerful technology platforms with best practices from the field. Our solutions present data in ways that allow higher ed stakeholders to take informed actions and mitigate risk. We couple unmatched institutional expertise with proven data models, insightful workflows and innovative software.
How You'll Help:
You'll help build our newly formed marketing function as our first digital marketer and have a huge impact to scale our growth. The Digital Marketing Manager plays an instrumental role in creating digital-first campaigns that drive inbound traffic to our website and content for awareness building and lead generation. This role will have the freedom and support to test new channels, make big bets, and grow quickly in a passionate, mission-driven environment that promotes work-life balance, transparency, and creativity.
What You'll Do:
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize digital campaign touchpoints to drive inbound traffic and leads that generate pipeline, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, and PPC
- Build and optimize automated lead nurture campaigns, including landing pages, emails, or graphics, to increase qualified leads and conversion to opportunity
- Design website testing protocol to increase website conversion and performance with a focus on reducing friction for users and customers
- Prepare metrics, monitor, and report the success of campaigns to internal stakeholders and push forward the next steps or optimizations at a rigorous pace
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Subject Matter Experts to help illustrate the value of HelioCampus to prospects and customers
You'll Be a Good Fit For This Role If You Have:
- At least 3 years of growth marketing, demand generation, or paid advertising experience
- Knowledge and understanding of various digital marketing channels and how they influence offline
- Experience with digital content distribution strategies to drive leads and conversions
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Content Management Systems (CMS), Marketing Automation software, and social media platforms
- Hubspot and Salesforce preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to execute all facets of a campaign end-to-end from ideation to optimization
- Strong time management and collaboration skills
- Probing and reasoning skills to make relevant recommendations
Nice To Have’s Include:
- Growth marketing or demand generation experience in a SaaS environment
- Understanding of search engine marketing best practices
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to help HelioCampus expand our multichannel campaigns to digital tactics and programs. You’ve never seen an ad, landing page, form…[insert tactic here!] that you didn’t want to A/B test with a new spin. Like our academic audience, you’re curious and always learning, and you’re driven to figure out what motivates them to lean in, look twice, and raise their hand. You’re a self-starter who’s empowered by data to spot new opportunities, and you’re looking to join a team that tackles challenges together.
HelioCampus has three locations, Bethesda, MD, Chapel Hill, NC, and Philadelphia, PA. This is a hybrid role. You must live within 100 miles of one of our offices or be willing to relocate.
Compensation and Benefits:
Flexible work schedule, 18 PTO days plus 15 paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage, parental leave, 401K, company-sponsored events, referral program, professional development program, home office perks, and snacks in the office.
What We Believe:
HelioCampus is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Get fresh Marketing Analytics Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!