- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Who We Are:
Born out of higher education, HelioCampus works with institutions throughout North America to optimize financial decision-making and assessment/accreditation processes, and provide a more integrated approach to strategic planning and institutional effectiveness. HelioCampus is backed by professionals passionate about the impact of innovation on the mission of higher education.
What We Do:
HelioCampus helps colleges and universities measure and evaluate their effectiveness in fulfilling their mission by connecting investments with financial, operational, and student learning outcomes. We help our partners see the pathway to institutional sustainability.
How We Do It:
HelioCampus turns institutional data into a highly effective asset by combining powerful technology platforms with best practices from the field. Our solutions present data in ways that allow higher ed stakeholders to take informed actions and mitigate risk. We couple unmatched institutional expertise with proven data models, insightful workflows and innovative software.
How You Will Help:
The analyst will be focused on analyzing benchmarking financial data for higher education institutions, and visualizing and presenting the insights to client partners. The ideal candidate will possess superior technical ability in addition to effective communication and relationship management skills.
What You Will Do:
- Transform data into actionable takeaways to support strategic decision making, drive growth, and process improvement
- Leverage enterprise business intelligence tools, define metrics, develop dashboards, and create data reporting suites using SQL and Tableau
- Act as a HelioCampus Data Analytics Platform liaison for internal and external stakeholders, communicating insights through a digestible story
- Configure HelioCampus’ subject area playbooks showcasing client data analyses
- Champion data-driven analyses to support the HelioCampus product roadmap optimization
You Will Be a Good Fit For This Role If You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Statistics or a related quantitative field
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience as a Data Analyst or in a similar analytical role, working with Tableau and SQL
- Ability to identify insightful trends, patterns, correlations within data to provide actionable recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Familiarity with data warehouse concepts and ability to work with large data sets
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Prior experience within the education, marketing, eCommerce, or financial industry
Nice To Haves Include:
- Strong knowledge of data analysis and visualization tools (e.g., Python, R, Power BI, or comparable)
- Understanding of one or more key areas of higher education (e.g., financial aid, admissions, advancement, student affairs)
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics
This role is hybrid, primarily working remotely, with occasional travel to an office or client site. Candidates must be located within a 2 hour travel radius of Adelphi, MD and Bethesda, MD.
Compensation and Benefits:
Flexible work schedule, 18 PTO days plus 15 paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage, parental leave, 401K with match, company events, referral bonus, professional development opportunities, home office perks, and three office locations.
What We Believe:
HelioCampus is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.