ENG (Part 91) Line Pilot
- Posted: 6 days ago
Helinet Aviation Services is a diversified helicopter service provider located in Van Nuys, California. We provide services for a wide range of markets including charter, emergency medical services including patient and organ transport, utility, electronic news gathering and production.
We are seeking qualified ENG Line Pilots for our organization.
The Line Pilot will include the following general duties:
- Responsible for the safe operation of the aircraft
- Prior to flight, the pilot will familiarize himself/herself with all available information concerning the flight, including the current inspection status and aircraft discrepancy log.
- Responsible for the safety of his/her passengers and crew, if required delegates functions
- Before flight, obtains briefing information regarding the purpose of the flight, including weather, NOTAMs, and PIREPs
- Ensures the aircraft is pre-flighted, inspected, loaded, equipped, manned and legal for the flight assignment
- Completes pre-flight risk assessments
- Participates in company SMS program
- Supervises loading and distribution of cargo and passengers and determines that weight and balance is within prescribed limitations
- Ensures proper preparation of flight logs, records, and maintenance forms
- Attends and successfully completes initial and recurrent training and evaluations
- Other duties as assigned
- Current FAA Commercial Pilot's License with Instrument Rating
- Current FAA 2nd Class Medical
- 1,250 total flight hours; 500 hours PIC Helicopter
- Experience in AS350 and/or EC130 preferred
- Knowledgeable about FAA regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Must be customer-service oriented
Helinet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against for any reason. All Helinet employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law to include Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (LCIHO) LCIHO Link. Helinet is also committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to members of the armed forces.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?