Helicon is looking for a highly motivated, innovative, Business Development professional to join our team. The ideal candidate will have (5) years of building relationships in the construction industry with a proven track record. The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with clients, general contractors, engineers, developers, attorneys, and public adjusters.
· Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
· Create and expand Helicon’s footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
· Attend industry events to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, reinforce relationships with existing clients, and initiate the relationship building process with prospects.
· Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the Helicon management team.
· Coordinate and assist in the proposal process with Helicon’s marketing and project management teams.
· Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations.
· Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
· Proficient at using social media to network and build a strong client base.
· An engineering or Project Management background is preferred, a bachelor’s degree is required.
· Ability to travel as needed.