Pharmacy Technician - Licensed - Day Shift
Helen Newberry Joy Hospital Newberry, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Serving Luce County and the surrounding area since 1965, Helen Newberry Joy Hospital is DNV Accredited, Critical Access Hospital. As one of the most technologically advanced, up-to-date diagnostic centers in the Eastern Upper Peninsula, we are able to provide a wide range of services. Our team places a high value on compassion, customer service, quality, respect, teamwork, and are dedicated to growing a healthier community.
Located in Newberry, MI, not only do we have numerous lakes and an abundance of wildlife and historical sites, but a number of recreational activities available throughout the year including: hiking, golfing, swimming, biking, fishing, hunting, boating, snowmobiling, skiing, and more. We offer the economic and social advantages of a rural lifestyle while providing an opportunity to contribute to improving the quality of life in our community.
Position: Licensed Pharmacy Technician
Job Status: Contingent; Varied Days, Rotating Weekends
Salary: Hourly $15.20 - $18.09
- Assist the Pharmacist in providing pharmaceutical services to customers.
- Services include distribution of medications, inventory procedures, computerized services, intravenous admixture compounding, and other operations assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of an accredited pharmacy technician training program.
- Certification by examination by the National Pharmacy Technician Board preferred.
- 3 5 years' experience preferred
For more information, please see the Human Resource Department