Accounts Payable Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Us: Helander Metal Spinning, located in the Lombard, IL, is rapidly growing and looking to expand their growth potential with a new Accounts Payable Clerk. We specialize in Metal Spinning, Hydroforming, Deep Drawing and Custom Metal Fabrication. We are AS9100 Rev D & ISO 9001: 2015 certified and are the largest producer of air calibration nozzles in the world and fabricate several custom parts for many Fortune 500 companies and small businesses all over the world.
Check out: www.helandermetal.com for company details.
Accounts Payable Clerk
Role: The Accounts Payable Clerk reports to the Accounting Manager is responsible for administering the company's accounting procedures in accordance with company requirements. The Accounts Payable Clerk performs, a wide range of accounts payable activities including timely expense and invoice review and payment as described by Company policy, under minimal supervision. Duties include but not limited to three-way matching process of invoices, resolution of past due invoices, and obtaining vendor documentation.
Responsibilities: All requirements mentioned must be achieved with maximum efficiency, quality and a positive, cooperative, and supportive attitude consistent with the values and mission of Helander Metal.
- Review invoices for accuracy and appropriate accounting treatment, i.e. general ledger accounts
- Maintain electronic storage of completed accounts payables documents for final verification before payments are released to vendors
- Maintain and reconcile accounts payable ledger
- Respond to vendor inquiries and resolve any discrepancies in invoices and payments
- High School Diploma, Business or Accounting degree preferred
- 1+ years of previous accounting experience
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, ERM, CRM, and exceptional Excel skills required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid communication skills that enable collaborative, solution-oriented teamwork
- High level of organizational skills
- Detail oriented, deep concern for quality of work and end result
- Pro-active self-starter who enjoys working both independently and collaboratively
Hours: M-F, 8-5
Helander Metal Co.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Helander Metal Co.