We are seeking an temporary Administrative Assistant to join our team! Need to remaining flexible, resourceful, proactive and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. The ideal candidate is one who can work independently with little to no supervision and has experience supporting supervisors in daily administrative tasks.
- Provide general clerical support to office activities and provide support services
- Proficient English communication and computer skills
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Perform all other office tasks
- Positive and motivated attitude is a must
- 1-2 years of Administrative Experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and complete tasks on a deadline
**If interested please contact Ian @ 312-380-0568 ext. 704 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.